“No one can make me sad, but you can make me happy” by Arroyave, Fuentes, García and Morales

"No one can make me sad, but you can make me happy”

September 10

I am very sad, I spend all my days with him and he only loved me as a friend or as his sister, but I love him with all my heart. I can't live without him. I never had a boyfriend and I really want him to be the first. I hope that in his heart exist a little love, but as a girlfriend. I feel very bad like he doesn't care about my feelings and if he have a girlfriend yet oh no I need to tell him my feelings, but if he doesn't feel the same I think its better to no say anything.


November 14

It was raining no nobody in the street was out and I saw him with another girl. Maybe she is her girlfriend, but I don't want to ask. I was crying in that moment. What I feel is true love; I don't want to lose him, I don't!!! How I can live watching him with another girl?


December 24

Adrian's family invite our family to spend Christmas with them. I really don't want to go that day with my family. Adrian’s family enjoyed the Christmas celebration. Adrian and I share few lovely moments.


December 31

Adrian's family and my family went to a club to celebrate New Year, that night was the best in my life. He gave me a present: a necklace. That was weird, or not? A present in New Year, but that was not the best, the best thing was what he told me…. Would you be my girlfriend? Obviously, I said YES!!!


Authors: Hassel Garcia, Sofía Arroyave, Rocío Fuentes, and Gaby Morales.



“Love is a temper madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion.” Captain Corelli’s Mandolin


2 Responses
  1. Anónimo Says:

    I like this story because it talk about reeal and true love.


    sofia arroyave


  2. Anónimo Says:

    what a great story!! i relly liked it because it is so cute and romantic!! congratulations to the writers!! =D

    Rosario España!!