Welcome back 8th "B"

Share with us your expectations for this school year?
32 Responses
  1. Anónimo Says:

    I expect been dinamic and fun (:

    Sofia Raquel Galicia Cuyun
    8th B


  2. Anónimo Says:

    I really wants to have good notes.

    Adriana Casatañeda
    8th B


  3. Anónimo Says:

    I expect be dedicated and positive. :D

    Karen Maribel Fion Carrera
    8th B


  4. Anónimo Says:

    My Goal is to have good grades and be positive.

    Ma.Fernanda Rodriguez


  5. Anónimo Says:

    I expect this year is going to be a great year fot all the girls of 8th B. Always be a positive girl and enjoy you're life :D


    Ximena Garcia
    8th B


  6. Anónimo Says:

    My Goal is to have good grades and be positive.

    Ma.Fernanda Rodriguez
    8th B


  7. Anónimo Says:

    Hi teacher (:
    Im expecting from this year succes in english class and be in the honor square, have a great pronuntation, grammar, spelling and etc.

    Sofia Abdalla
    8th B


  8. Anónimo Says:

    My goal are win this year and to have a good grades :D
    BE POSITIVE :)

    Katherine Samayoa
    8th B


  9. Anónimo Says:

    I think that this year wil be better tan the last one, I want to have best greats and have more fun , I wil get more effort.

    Ana Alejandra Barrios Portillo
    8th B


  10. Anónimo Says:

    I'll like to be a better daughter and sister this year, and also to have a wonderful year full of fun and have good grades and be a succesful student.

    Claudia Regina Marroquín Roldán.


  11. Anónimo Says:

    I expect for this year to be a better student for having good grades in school and also sing better in Chorus in school.

    Ana Lucia Cárcamo Arenales
    8th B


  12. Anónimo Says:

    I want to have nice scores, learn how to speak italian and more of english,bought a cool cellphone, my own professional camera, and make this year one of the best of my life

    diana pinto
    8th B


  13. Anónimo Says:

    my expections is to be a good girl, win all my clases also to help my mom doing all that things of the house only (:

    Jenni lima
    8th B


  14. Anónimo Says:

    I'll like to be a better daughter and sister this year, and also to have a wonderful year full of fun and have good grades and be a succesful student.

    Claudia Regina Marroquín Roldán.


  15. Anónimo Says:

    I expect this year to have
    better grades, and a better
    attituds. I want to
    reach my goals and be more
    responsable.

    Jenifer Carolina Hidalgo González
    8th B


  16. Anónimo Says:

    I WANT THIS YEAR TO BE PRODUCTIVE AND FUN. I'M READY TO HAVE A NICE TIME LEARNING. I THINK THIS NEW SCHOOL YEAR IS A PRETTY NICE OPORTUNITY TO ACCOMPLISH ALL MY GOALS AND BECOME A BETTER PERSON.
    MELISSA DUARTE 8TH B.


  17. Anónimo Says:

    i want to learn more english because i don´t know much , and i want to be more responsable,more posittive and more participate in my class.This year it´smy opportunity to desmostrate that can i do it.


    Erla Porres
    8th B


  18. Anónimo Says:

    I want to be in the volleyball team, win all the units, meet everyone in my class, be more responsable, and suport everyone that needs my help.

    Génesis Maria Parada Rodas
    8th B


  19. Anónimo Says:
    Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

  20. Anónimo Says:

    I expect to be a better student, have better grades, and be responsable. Also I would like to learn how to be organized.

    Andrea María Cordón Mayén
    8th B


  21. Anónimo Says:

    I expect to impruve my self, get better grades amd make my mom happy, get to know new friends and new people (:
    Sofia Raquel Galicia Cuyun
    8th B


  22. Anónimo Says:

    I SPECT IN THIS YEAR TO BE FUNNY , GREAT.
    I am going get good grades, and to be more responsible.
    I am to more social with all my friends..
    i want to be a ver good student '')

    adriana jovita orts


  23. Anónimo Says:

    My expectations for the year are:
    I vant to be a better student courses satisfated my and
    be responsably vith my homervork

    Velvet Suzet Morales Ixquiac
    8th B


  24. Anónimo Says:

    my expectations of this year are give the best of me, get good grades, and have friends in the school because I´m new :)

    Daniela Alvarado
    8th B


  25. Anónimo Says:

    My expectations for this year are:
    I want to be a better student in my courses to be satisfated my self and be responsably with my homerwork and have a positive actitude in the class and in my life. :)

    Isis Gabriela Morales Hernandez
    8th B


  26. Anónimo Says:

    My expectation of this year is to have good greats!!! be more responsible with my works and my things. I wanna be known as a person that is good on the subjects.

    With love: Gabriiela Nufio <3
    8th B


  27. Anónimo Says:

    my expectation is : to be a good student, do get good grades , to be a best sister and be more sociable whit the people :)

    María Alejandra Barquero Castillo
    8th B


  28. Anónimo Says:

    My expectations are still geting good grades and be more sociable :) :)

    Valerie Argueta
    8th B


  29. Anónimo Says:

    My expectation in this year are that I am going to be more responsible,I am going to be more social with all, to have a good greats, do all my homeworks, to be a positive attitude every year.

    Leslie Marìa Nuñez Marroquìn
    8th B


  30. Anónimo Says:

    Well what can I say I want to have better grades, to have more friends, to be better at math, english and science.
    I want to do well my things, to never give up on want I want to do.
    to be glad of what I am doing, because I want to pass the grade.
    I want to have a good friendship with my friends an my teacher.

    Monica Daniela Garcia-Salas


  31. Anónimo Says:

    For this year i spect that i speak better eanglish, win the year, and also have more friends than now ...
    be a positive person, be a good sister and a good daughter...
    and also became in a good basquetball player..... :).

    stephanie michelle vallecillo rodriguez
    8th. B


  32. Anónimo Says:

    Hi teacher!
    My goal are win this year and to have a good grades. :D
    ¡BE POSITIVE! :)
    meet my class and be happy with they :))

    Katherine Samayoa
    8th B