Looking Around for My Real Love... by García, Girón, González and Méndez


LOOKING AROUND FOR MY REAL LOVE… My name is Jenn. I was born in a very cold place in London where sometimes the weather can turn you down. I was just 21 years old when I felt in love with the guy of my dreams; his name is Andreev. He was very special, so handsome, and he was always thinking in the good things that life gives us. For three years we were good friends, but with the time we began to have separate lives. I did not talk to him or saw him in my life again.


TWO YEARS LATER… I was at the supermarket and finally I saw him, but he did not see me. I was really happy, but at the same time very sad because he was with another woman, a beautiful lady. I can say that I cried some tears that evening.
I came back to my house, closed all the windows, and did not want to talk to anybody. I was in shock because I saw my first and my last crush, Andreev. I remember that I imagined him like the cutest guy in the planet. To have a break and clear my mind I went to the park that was near my house. I heard someone calling me, but I did not turn around to see who it was. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. I was just walking to see how the sun was shinning. Suddenly, a guy ran up to me and touched my back. He was very happy to see me and gave me a big hug. We began to talk about our lives; he told about the woman he was dating, how he spent her time with her, and that he only cared about her. I was really happy because finally I had a chance to tell Andreev how much I loved him and I began to cry. He stood in silence and I looked at his face. He was in shock, but at the same time with a big smile. It was weird because I felt like the time was frozen. Well, he told me that he was really in love with me, but he didn’t say anything because he thought that I didn’t care about him. Then, he whispered something that I didn’t hear that well. He said: “Would you marry me?” I didn’t pay attention to anything around us; I only looked at his face. He looked very happy, but I could tell that he was scared about my answer. That was when I stopped thinking and screamed… YES YES YES!

The last thing he said was forever and always I will love you, Jenn!!... “My princess”.

By: Anna Lucia Girón, Nancy Gonzalez, Marioly Garcia, and Andrea Mendez


11 Responses
  1. Kate Way Says:

    I like this story because is very beautiful and is of the real life, because when you love a person, you dont think that this person loves you and then this person tells to you that he loves you. This is very romantic but in the same time sad because you waited so much time, but when he says that you forget the time.
    by: kate way


  2. Anónimo Says:

    I like this story because it is very romantic, sometimes you are afraid to tell a person what you feel because you really dont know if he feel the same for you. It is very beatiful because they stay together.
    by: Lidia Martínez


  3. Anónimo Says:

    well I Think that this story is so romantic and beautiful because we can see the true frienship and true love.
    I think that not always we have a good concept of love because some times someone brokes our hearts.
    But in this story we see that the love always won and dont matter what happen.
    by Mafer Aquino


  4. Anónimo Says:

    i think it is very beautiful because it treats of the eal love, and that it comes when you didnt expected.
    by: Daniela Peralta


  5. Unknown Says:

    the story is so cute because is about love and i think that the writers inspired in it by marioly garcia


  6. Anónimo Says:

    Well I think that this story is like a magic feeling, because show the true love and really teach what can people do for love.
    Some people can hate the love but all the world need love and this story really express the most beautiful feeling in the world THE LOVE.
    I like it so much.
    by Majo Núñez


  7. Anónimo Says:

    I really love this story! . I can say that this story was inspired in the real life. Sometimes you did not say what you feel because you thought if you can not have his love you can have his friendship, but the heart can not live in that way so say all the true about the love you feel and finally you see that it is the best thing that you had did. by: annalu giron <3


  8. Anónimo Says:

    I like this story because this is really romantic and bautifull this love is unik and true, and this is for life .
    >kelly alvarenga :)


  9. Anónimo Says:

    awww this story is so sweet and cute I think the person who wrote the story was really in love and the love is incredibleeee! <3 >Kaatty:D


  10. Maitee!<3 Says:

    I like very much this story because this is simething that a few people don't have this experience! =D
    And obvious the person that wrote this is in lOve <3 aww that cutee!


  11. Anónimo Says:

    aaaww.. is so hansome..

    who thinks that in the end they get merried...
    we have to express aour feelings when we feel it..
    we dont have to waited much time to express them .
    is a nice story;)
    :)


    by: gaby brolo